2011 m. vasario 4 d., penktadienis

I’ve never been picky with boyfriends, but next boyfriend I have

  • You need to have good music taste
  • Funny, thats a must
  • Hyper, act stupid in public. It’ll make my day
  • Have a car….please. It doesnt need to be bougie, just have a damn car…with gas
  • Have a job, I dont care if you work at mcdonalds, just have a job or at least be trying to get one
  • You have to make time for me, at least see me once a week
  • Dont kiss my ass….just be real with me. If I look ugly, tell me I look ugly in that shirt
  • You cant be needy as hell, I cant be on the phone for 2 hours everyday, who has time for that shit anymore
  • You cant have a problem with me going out with my friends or smoking weed, If you dont do it, thats fine but you cant be objecting to me doing it
  • Get along with my sister, you dont have to be friends with my friends but itd be cool if you’re cool with my sis

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą