2011 m. vasario 7 d., pirmadienis

Summer.

Im so happy about this summer, Im really looking forward to it. Even though last summer was surprisingly great, I cant wait for this one. My parents have always been strict, like my curfew is 10pm, I cant just be like “hey mom im leaving, bye” that doesnt work lol I need to tell them where im going, who im going with, is the person that going have a licesense, who is this person how did I meet them, if its all guys they start bitching at me for why its all guys, if they dont like who im going with or dont “approve” of them than forget it its over. So its pretty hard to keep them happy, so this summer ill finally be 18 and although of course im not going to be some hardcore party person because thats not even what im trying to do, ill be happy that I wont have such a load on my shoulders about being out after 10 lol. Im sure they’ll be more cool with it too, as long as im not going overboard coming home at 5 -_____- but ive never done that so yeah, and I really dont plan on it


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą