2011 m. kovo 29 d., antradienis

The Weekend

It was a really great weekend, my boyfriend Ruben came to visit me and it was wonderful. We actually stayed home most of the weekend (parent supervision so chill out) but he also came with some people who were helping out with the church carnival thingy and my parents know them so they offered them the house so they can stay at
So it was like 5 people and it was real cool, I know Libby and she was part of them and I met the other girl who they call Yoshi and she was real cool, and well bani is like a brother to me and he came too and Abi is well hes cool lol hes like banis wingman helper person but yeah
We watched movies ^____^ ate pizza , watched cartoons and at the end of Sunday we went to the church’s carnival thingy and I got a face painting, nice weekend I loved it
Some peechures now n__n

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą