2011 m. gegužės 20 d., penktadienis

this upsets me, like it hurts me, it saddens me No matter how low your self esteem is, dont resort to this it’ll get better. You really have to just learn how to love yourself
who cares if your 200 pounds or if you have acne, or if you have frizzy hair lol…who cares dude, you’re still beautiful, if you’re beautiful on the inside. In 6th grade I was wearing boy hoodies, my hair tied back, I had acne, I wasnt very happy with myself at all, I remember we went to Disneyworld and we had tickets for a waterpark and an extra day and I told my dad I didnt want to go, because I was self concious about my body, I WAS LIKE 10 YEARS OLD. I was like 10 years old and I missed out going to a disneyworld water park…you know how bad I regret just going, Like till this day Im like “I should have gone, I was 10” Its depressing to me that I know theres other girls regardless if you’re 12, or 18 that still feel like that. Dont let that hold you back, ever, take chances in life regardless of your looks, everyone gets rejected…. everyone goes trough feeling not good enough or feeling not pretty. Love yourself and take chances, This is very sincere, this message actually really impacted me….and it hurt me that people actually feel like this and resort to this. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą