2011 m. sausio 11 d., antradienis

I wouldn’t change for a boyfriend.

In looks and stuff. My boyfriend knows I am girly girl, he knows my hair will almost always be done, he knows I am a makeup freak, he knows I love the color pink, clothes and I might carry my body spray or perfume with me, he knows I love my reality t.v dramas, he really dislikes nick minaj & I love her. He knows these things, so if one day he was like “change” i’d be like “no, this doesn’t affect my personality or our relationship its something just about me and you met me like this” which is the truth. Obviously, he’s seen me without makeup, he’s hanged out with me when im just in pj’s and my hair is up but he knows how I am. I don’t get it when girls will change parts of themselves that don’t affect there relationship, like all of a sudden they hate a certain type of music or they cut there hair a certain way… I don’t know, its just not my thing to change who I am


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą