2011 m. sausio 15 d., šeštadienis

Photoshop Information

This is based off my knowledge.
Photoshop is usually really pricey like $500 and up, obviously no one wants to spend that much. You can get a free trial online, adobe.com they trial is usually 30 days. After 30 days it will ask you for an activation code. It wont work unless you have the code.
okay, I have photoshop because my dad works with computers in a way, and he was using photoshop since the 90’s when Photoshop 7 was like the ooh la la, my sister used it and than I started using it around 9 years old.
My dad always had the CD’s around, I dont think he ever bought them, luckily I think his boss or one of his friends who knows hacks gave him the CD. Yes there is hacks, I have photoshop cs 4 right now on my macbook, my friend installed it for free along with all the other adobe programs like premier pro, dreamweaver, illustrator, etc. 
my advice would be, try and find someone that can install it for free, and offer to pay them just as a tip type of thing.


1 komentaras:

  1. Loving your blog, I'm following.

    would love you to enter my giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

    xx

    AtsakytiPanaikinti