2011 m. sausio 12 d., trečiadienis

Your sexual orientation shouldn’t be hype.

If you’re bisexual than be it because its true
if you’re gay or lesbian be it because its true
if you’re hetrosexual again, be it because its true
Nothing is more annoying than someone faking something
just to get attention or because its the “cool” thing. I knew
so many girls in my high school that would makeout with a girl
and all of a sudden call themselves bisexual and im sorry but
to me thats not being bisexual, and other girls who would do it
just when guys are around for their attention.
Im straight and thats that, and I’ve had guys ask me
if I’d ever have a threesome with another girl
and I’ll straight up be like “No, Im not comfortable with it, im straight”
when I could just front and go along with it to get attention and to
look “hot” or w.e but I’m not going to fake who I am.
and this isnt going for people who are really
homosexual or bisexual, its going for the people who
do it simply for attention or other reasons that aren’t legit




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą